Can I get the Statement of Attainment without a USI?

Where possible, all students doing nationally recognised training need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).

If you are not able to provide USI (For example- International Offshore students), we would need a picture of an identification proof so that we can verify your name and birth date.

Also, your training outcome will not be recorded on your USI account and will not be available in future years as part of the authenticated USI transcript service.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.