Who needs RSA training ?

The unit applies to all levels of sales personnel involved in the sale, service and promotional service of alcohol in licensed premises. Those selling or serving alcohol may include food and beverage attendants; packaged liquor salespersons selling in person, over the phone or online; winery, brewery and distillery cellar door staff; and supplier sales representatives. The unit also applies to security staff who monitor customer behaviour and to the licensee who is ultimately responsible for responsible service of alcohol (RSA) management.

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • 0
    Mayuko Yogi

    any member of staff of the licensed premises who is involved in the service or supply of liquor at the premises.

  • 0

    All members that in charge of any service for liquor.

Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk