I belong to WA, SA, or NT, will I be able to work after completing RSA or RSG course with you?

You would receive a "Statement of Attainment" (Nationally Accredited valid in QLD/NT/WA/SA) after completing the RSA or RSG course with us. This Statement of Attainment/Certificate is good enough to get permit to work in QLD/WA/SA/NT, until and unless your employer has some different requirements.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.